[asterisk-dev] Best keepalive for peers

Catalin S. jonsonplayer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 13:42:49 CDT 2011

Hello Tilghman,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately i cannot replace all my phone
especially that is users with different kind of phones from nokia terminals
with native sip client to android users applications,
xlite and other soft phones, cisco phones and fxo/fxs devices... in my
network i use many kind of terminals and i think that is not my problem what
terminal did my users use. My network is very good , is a server that is
hosted at frankfurt in a good data center with minimum delay/jitter.  Did
you think is that because of my many users? Is the number too much for a
single server with asterisk? How about migration to kamalio? Is a good
choice? supports much more users/authentication? how about better keep alive
and avoid unreachable users?

Thank you