[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Add mute all participants; play participant count to ConfBridge

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 18:09:12 CDT 2011

In article <1280234610.214498.1320341497520.JavaMail.root at zimbra>,
David Vossel <dvossel at digium.com> wrote:
> [...]

What I do in Meetme is have a muted flag in each user's user struct,
and check it in the user's own conf_run loop. When it detects that the
desired mute state is different from the actual mute state, it calls
the ioctl to mute or unmute the user, and then streams the appropriate
file to tell the user. It also generates an AMI event.

So when doing a mute all, I just traverse the user list and change
all the mute request flags. Then each channel plays its own notification
and they all hear them concurrently.

I also use this mute request flag for individual mute/unmute requests,
via AMI actions or the *1 menu option.

I don't yet know the structure of ConfBridge, unfortunately.

Cheers
Tony

--
Tony Mountifield