[asterisk-dev] How to Change The Caller Position in Queue

shayne.alone at gmail.com shayne.alone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 06:20:18 CST 2011

Dear Mr/Ms;

web have some Queues and our Call Center and put caller in Queue Based on
some regional decisions.
by the way, after the Caller placed on Queues, we like to be able to reorder
them on our rules.

as an example:
there is a queue which have 10 caller in waiting stage right now, one with
the no:7 is VIP!
so we need to change her place to no:2.

what is the best way to do such a things, or alike...
** again: i don't need to just make decision on incoming calls!
I am about the callers which has been Queue before now! they are some where
in the middle of the Queue.

--
Regards,
Ali R. Taleghani