[asterisk-dev] Reviewboard/Mantis/JIRA and License Agreement integration unhappiness?

Konstantin M. evilzluk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:15:59 CST 2011

No my friend. I think it's a problem caused not by some technical bugs but
by human factor.
Now your LA should be pre-moderated.
I did it a seveal times, the average response time  is 10-15 (or even more)
days, and each time it's was declined
by a various reasons, like 'please list your full first name', 'please list
your full address' or something like that.
This is only one way communication, there is no nick/name of a person who
declines your LA.
Caused that annoying fact I loose an interest in committing/reviewing a
code on a reviewboard.
Just was some inconvenience in developing patches, revision controls, etc,
caused my svn absense.
Now I did it my way. I install svn and it's related parts and now I have my
svn with a blackjack and XXX...

Just wait and accept the situation or forget.