[asterisk-dev] Reviewboard/Mantis/JIRA and License Agreement integration unhappiness?

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.ca
Tue Dec 6 16:20:38 CST 2011

... however, my new LA has already been -approved- (JIRA shows it as approved back in early November). JIRA is working fine. The Mantis database, however, is read-only so the new approval doesn't show up there. I presume the Code Review Board is still referencing the Mantis database and that's what is affecting sign-in.

k.