[asterisk-dev] rtp.h (Asterisk 1.6) vs rtp_engine.h (Asterisk 1.8)

ISABEL ORDAS ARNAL ioa at tid.es
Tue Dec 6 03:07:59 CST 2011

Dear all,
I developed one module for Asterisk which made use of rtp.h and rtp.c. I upgraded from Asterisk 1.6.2 to Asterisk 1.8.7 and software does not compile any more. I have realized that there is no rtp.h in Asterisk 1.8.7. There is rtp_engine.h instead. Could anyone help me to identify what is different? I would like to solve the problem.
Thank you very much.
Regards,
Isabel Ordás

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.