[asterisk-dev] License for documentation

Simon Perreault simon.perreault at viagenie.ca
Wed Aug 31 08:28:03 CDT 2011

Olle E. Johansson wrote, on 08/30/2011 12:05 PM:
> At least two Linux distributions have choosen to remove the
> documentation from our package, which I find upsetting.

I said this before: IMHO, this is a "big issue" for a major open source project
such as Asterisk. It needs to be fixed. Documentation should be packageable.

Just adding my voice so that people having the token for this issue know that
it's not just Olle that is concerned about this. And I'd gladly offer to help,
but I'm not sure that we can do anything useful at this point...

Simon
--
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca