[asterisk-dev] Reg : Posting on to https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/

Neeharika Allanki N.Allanki at cablelabs.com
Tue Aug 30 12:43:07 CDT 2011

Hello,

I have been wanting to post on to https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/ about the Asterisk support for SIP Connect1.1. Been getting a bad username and password always - I have used the same username and password as the one for www.asterisk.org<http://www.asterisk.org>. I have also mailed asteriskteam at digium.com<mailto:asteriskteam at digium.com> a few days back but haven't received any response yet.

Could you please let me know as to what and how am I supposed to proceed now?

Thanks,
Neeharika