[asterisk-dev] Reg : Posting on to https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Aug 30 13:18:07 CDT 2011

On 08/30/2011 12:43 PM, Neeharika Allanki wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been wanting to post on to https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/
> about the Asterisk support for SIP Connect1.1. Been getting a bad
> username and password always – I have used the same username and
> password as the one for www.asterisk.org <http://www.asterisk.org>. I
> have also mailed asteriskteam at digium.com
> <mailto:asteriskteam at digium.com> a few days back but haven’t received
> any response yet.

The authentication system for reviewboard.asterisk.org is currently a
bit broken; it uses the same user database as the old issue tracker
(Mantis), but that issue tracker is now in read-only mode so it's
difficult to make ReviewBoard access available to new users (or even
change passwords).

If you can wait a little bit (a week or two), we might be ready to
switch over to a different code review tool, and migrate away from
ReviewBoard for new code reviews.

--
Kevin P. Fleming