[asterisk-dev] Call for testers for call parking feature

Richard Mudgett rmudgett at digium.com
Fri Aug 12 13:25:38 CDT 2011

Greetings.

There are currently a bunch of issues reported against call parking.  These issues
are listed with a brief description in the patch I have up on reviewboard[1] to
resolve them and other parking issues I found.  A team branch[2] from the v1.8 branch
is also available to checkout until the patch is merged into the v1.8 and newer
branches.

The Asterisk Development Team would like some testers to check out the patch and to
report on this thread your findings.  We would like to compile some real world test
scenarios for a wiki page to prevent call parking from getting this badly broken in
the future.

Thank you

Richard

[1] https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/1358/