[asterisk-dev] Fwd: Asterisk Sip Registration Hooks

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Aug 10 12:56:50 CDT 2011

On 08/10/2011 11:47 AM, Mike Myhre wrote:

> I would like to do that. What is the timing on when I would need to
> submit it by? I have it working great using 1.6.2 and adding it to the
> 1.4.X trunk would be an easy thing. For the 1.8.X and 10 I would like to
> take advantage of Russels security events and that means I need to setup
> a test system for both of those versions. I will be out of town for the
> next 2 weeks so I am looking at the beginning of Sept before I could
> have a version I would feel good about on all versions of Asterisk. Is
> that still in the window to get it in Asterisk 10?

As long as we're talking about *just* generating the additional events
(not the other stuff you've developed that reacts to them), this should
be a fairly easy process, and a small patch.

We don't have a firm schedule, but I would think we'd want to start the
'release candidate' process for Asterisk 10 no later than the middle of
September; that would mean the window of opportunity to get additional
stuff in, if it makes sense to add it, would close at the end of the August.

--
Kevin P. Fleming