[asterisk-dev] Fwd: Asterisk Sip Registration Hooks

Mike Myhre digium at aeisecure.com
Wed Aug 10 13:05:07 CDT 2011

> As long as we're talking about *just* generating the additional events
> (not the other stuff you've developed that reacts to them), this
> should be a fairly easy process, and a small patch.
There may not even be a patch for Asterisk 10. I haven't looked at the
code yet. For 1.8.X there is the security event structure that provides
all the hooks I need. I would suspect that 10 would be the same. So that
means it is only my res_bfd.so module that would need to be added and
that could be a separate install for the user.

I will look through the V10 code and see.