[asterisk-dev] __login_exec() + "agent-alreadyon"

ob . ram-rom00 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 10:33:59 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I Have a special setup that goes like this:

-I am using asterisk 1.4 with a softphone using IAX2 protocol.
-In extension.conf, i have this context

[test]
exten => 1000,1,answer()
exten => 1000,n,wait(1)
;exten => 1000,n,wait(2)
exten => 1000,n,hangup()

tied to a loopback address in this way : register => test:test at X.X.X.X

I am simulating an outgoing campaign, where once the softphone connects to asterisk
it keep executing this context like 1000 times. (answer, wait, hangup, answer, wait ...)

Now the thing is, that after a while, the agent is not being registed as i hit this
instruction

errmsg = "agent-alreadyon";

inside function: __login_exec() in file chan_agent.c

and the campaign / processing stops.
I am suspecting this has smthg to do with the hangup timeout or so, because if i use
the commented line (wait(2)), I can execute the 1000 calls correctly.

Is this some kind of known problem, or am i missing some setup/config...

Any help on this issue is greatly appreciated :-)

Thx in advance.