[asterisk-dev] What happened to the documentation of queue_log entries?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Nov 15 07:52:44 CST 2010

15 nov 2010 kl. 14.37 skrev Russell Bryant:

> [...]
It's very different - one has to maintain stuff in multiple places. Previously, I could maintain the doc updates in the same branch as the source. Now I have to go to the wiki at time for commit. A new process and a new system on top of everything else.

> For those contributing regularly, we would want to get them involved with maintenance of the documentation, as well.  Otherwise, we'll just take care of it, just like has always been the case.
Again, every time you raise the bar you will eventually put more workload on Digium.

I  still do not think this is a good idea at all.
/O