[asterisk-dev] What happened to the documentation of queue_log entries?

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Mon Nov 15 07:37:10 CST 2010

----- Original Message -----
> So if I create a patch of app_queue that changes the behaviour of a
> entry in queue_log, the docs can't automatically follow the
> documentation of the current trunk, as with all the app_* functions?
> Seems like a source of problems/documentation mismatch, if you ask me.
> :/

Committers are responsible for ensuring that the documentation be updated as appropriate for code being committed.  This is no different than it has been for a long time.

For those contributing regularly, we would want to get them involved with maintenance of the documentation, as well.  Otherwise, we'll just take care of it, just like has always been the case.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software