[asterisk-dev] What happened to the documentation of queue_log entries?

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Mon Nov 15 07:35:01 CST 2010

----- Original Message -----
> There was an open discussion on this topic a while back. I would like
> the docs to be added to SVN or a separate tree/branch in what ever
> form.

The build_tools/prep_tarball script is included in svn.  This script is executed during the release process and is what is responsible for getting the PDF and plain text versions created.  Feel free to run it yourself anytime.  Note that it assumes that a checkout of the repotools repository is in your PATH.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software