[asterisk-dev] Inquiry:How to get remote access via Asterisk?

Brian McManus bmcmanus at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 17:14:52 CDT 2009

This is more of a question for asterisk-users at lists.digium.com.
asterisk-dev is intended to be about the development of asterisk, not
the administration or configuration of.

That being said, there are several options for basic remote system
administration-- Forward SSH with port forwardings on the firewall,
Reverse SSH so the client initiates the SSH connection, FreeSWAN ipsec
tunnel, or 'iodine' as a last resort dns tunnel for phone home
administration.

Brian McManus