[asterisk-dev] Inquiry:How to get remote access via Asterisk?

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Mon Sep 28 15:11:02 CDT 2009

The original poster's question was 'via asterisk' not 'to asterisk', and he
also mentioned that facing outwards he has an ISDN PRI connection, I'm
presuming the switch itself has no incoming internet access.

This is not an asterisk-users question, I see it as a prompt for a developer
to rise to the challenge to provide a management interface over the ISDN.

We have used Jtec ISDN switch gear here since 1999, and intially had
management/support for the first few years from Jtec Australia over the ISDN
to our switches here in NZ, I see the posted question as asking for similar
functionality.

Have a look at http://matthewgream.net/Professional/Communications/ then
follow 'Development of next-generation multi-product telecommunications
software architecture', maybe Matthew is already involved with Asterisk
somewhere?

Alec Davis
  _____