[asterisk-dev] trying to port t38 gateway patch to svn revision 222535

Niccolò Belli darkbasic4 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 09:39:23 CDT 2009

Thank you for your reply, I was starting to think I was alone here :)
I know lot of peoples who switched to callweaver because they need a
T.38 gateway, but it seems asterisk devels doesn't care about this
feature...
I will surely keep on trying in the hope to find someone willing to help.

Cheers,
Darkbasic