[asterisk-dev] trying to port t38 gateway patch to svn revision 222535

Tobias Wolf tobias.wolf at evision.de
Sat Oct 17 09:12:13 CDT 2009

Niccolò Belli schrieb:
> No one can help me? Is
> t30fax->asterisk->callweaver(t30-to-t38)->asterisk(t38passtrough)->voipprovider
> the only possible solution? :(

Although i cannot help you with your patch, i want to add some sympathy
for it ...

A t.38 gateway solution would be a great addition to asterisk and if you
are in need of some testing i would gladly spend some time on it.

Very sad that you did not get any response from the community in nearly
two weeks. I cannot see why. You have written a sound email, given as
much information as needed and if not nobody has asked for more, which i
am sure you would gladly provide.

I hope you keep on trying despite this drawback ...

Kind regards,

Tobias Wolf