[asterisk-dev] trying to port t38 gateway patch to svn revision 222535

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Sat Oct 17 11:33:20 CDT 2009

On Saturday 17 October 2009 09:39:23 Niccolò Belli wrote:
> Thank you for your reply, I was starting to think I was alone here :)
> I know lot of peoples who switched to callweaver because they need a
> T.38 gateway, but it seems asterisk devels doesn't care about this
> feature...

While there are some people at Digium who have the requisite knowledge, they
are incredibly busy with lots of other work.  I think the key is a) does it
work, b) is the patch in the issue tracker, and c) has somebody had time to
get to looking at it.  Remember that a good many of us were at Astricon this
past week, and preparing for our time at Astricon the previous week.  I know I
spent a good amount of time working on my presentation, so the past two weeks
are not especially indicative of normal response time.

--
Tilghman Lesher