[asterisk-dev] Channel support for GSM devices

Nick Lewis Nick.Lewis at atltelecom.com
Wed Oct 14 05:38:03 CDT 2009

I agree that such a project would be very useful. It would be wonderful if asterisk were to migrate from a PBX to a UC platform. An XMPP based API would probably be best (the alternative SIMPLE protocol seems destined to be restricted to the SIP world at best) i.e. SMS in chan_dahdi.c -> XMPP (in pbx.c?) -> SIMPLE in chan_sip.c