[asterisk-dev] Call Failed

Kelvin Quemuel kquemuel at paymentone.com
Tue Oct 13 18:35:58 CDT 2009

Hello,

We have been experiencing "call failed" when performing an
internal/external outgoing calls. First we thought it was the Aastra 57i
phone, so we resolved by giving the user a new phone. It was fine for a
few hours but the "call failed" came back... We figured that it might
have something to do with the firmware, so we resolved it by installing
the newest version for Aastra 57i. Same thing, it was fine for a few
hours, then it started to do "call failed" again.

It was only happening with one users but now we have 5 users that has
that problem, and we are afraid that it will happen to all the users
soon. I don't know if there is a threshold or conflict happening.

Have you guys experience this problem before?

 Kelvin Quemuel

System Administrator

PaymentOne

. : Office - 408.362.4129     . : Mobile - 408.687.2523

. : www.paymentone.com
<outbind://13/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Local%20Sett
ings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/OLKEE/www.paymentone.com>      . :
kquemuel at paymentone.com

. : Named One of Forbes "Top Ten to Watch in 2005"

. : Connecting Digital Merchants and Network Operators