[asterisk-dev] Insulting source code comments in main/channel.c

Kai Hoerner kai at ciphron.de
Tue Nov 24 07:41:41 CST 2009

Hi all.

Jeez.. Can people please stop flaming on the -dev list?

Andrew:
If you would pay more attention to the content of the mails you answer
to, you would have noticed that Terry Wilson <twilson at digium.com>
originally pointed at Mark Spencer, not Vlasis. But this is totally not
the point here.

To the facts:

If someone really takes offense by this comment, he should move on and
do something.
Nobody will jump in and "solve" this "problem" for you. You must do it
yourself.

To get the proposed changes into the asterisk source tree, do the following:

1. stop bothering the mailing list -- we want to discuss technical
issues here
2. open an issue at http://bugs.digium.com
3. sign a disclaimer
4. provide a description of the problem
5. attach a patch that changes this line to whatever you think is most
appropriate.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Kai Hörner