[asterisk-dev] Insulting source code comments in main/channel.c

Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) vhatz at kinetix.gr
Tue Nov 24 10:48:49 CST 2009

Andrew Kohlsmith (Mailing List Account) wrote:
> On November 23, 2009 07:37:55 pm Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) wrote:
>> Was this comment really written by Mark Spencer? Hm... Interesting.
>> That could explain why very few people commented on the actual comment
>> itself but instead, many others bashed on those offended by it...
>
> You really are something else.
>
> The person who was originally offended has every right to be offended, as
> we've all already concluded.

Wasn't it you who said that those who were offended should crawl back
into bed?

Now you say that we had every right to be offended? Or do you reserve
that right only for the original poster of the thread an not to other
Europeans who may also be offended as well?

Please decide.

 > The community has also spoken, and decided that
> it's a ridiculous thing to be offended by. This is also fine.

"The community has spoken"? Do you know how this sounds? Who are you to
speak in the name of any community so quickly? Did we vote for any
binding verdict on the matter and I missed it?