[asterisk-dev] Insulting source code comments in main/channel.c

Tue Nov 24 06:48:28 CST 2009

On November 23, 2009 07:37:55 pm Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) wrote:
> Was this comment really written by Mark Spencer? Hm... Interesting.
> That could explain why very few people commented on the actual comment
> itself but instead, many others bashed on those offended by it...

You really are something else.

The person who was originally offended has every right to be offended, as
we've all already concluded.  The community has also spoken, and decided that
it's a ridiculous thing to be offended by. This is also fine.

Now you, Vlasis, are trying to pick conspiracy theories out of the air.  You
really are something.

-A.