[asterisk-dev] Insulting source code comments in main/channel.c

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Mon Nov 23 15:50:01 CST 2009

I, personally, would not take offense if I was called a "silly American,"
"silly programmer" or, for that matter, "silly old fart." I do, however,
understand that this adjective could be offensive to someone and, once that
concern was pointed out, it should be a simple matter to remove the
offensive word from the source and move on.

The original post suggested 'But enough of the talk. Please just remove the
word "silly" from the comment and everyone should be fine.'

All the silly discussion about this is a waste of time.

(p.s. I'm wondering if the person who put the comment in the code was a
European.)

--Don

Don Kelly

PCF Corp