[asterisk-dev] Insulting source code comments in main/channel.c

Michael Iedema michael at askozia.com
Mon Nov 23 16:48:35 CST 2009

> The original post suggested 'But enough of the talk. Please just remove the
> word "silly" from the comment and everyone should be fine.'

...and with all such requests from the community, a patch should be submitted.

The discussion really is beating this whole thing to death but, until
the author submits something to be reviewed via a more direct channel
(mantis), no action will probably be taken on its removal.

Once the issue link is here, we (an probably (ontinue the dis(ussion.

-Michael

(American in Germany, not offended by 'silly')