[asterisk-dev] Wideband (G722) MeetMe

Doken, Serhad sdoken at qualcomm.com
Tue Jun 23 18:08:23 CDT 2009

Hi,

I asked this on asterisk-users list but did not get a definitive answer. On 1.6.2, does Meet-me bridge support native WB mixing (meaning no downscaling to SLIN) for G722 or any other WB codec ? I tried 1.6.2 Beta3 but it sounded like it was still doing a downgrade to SLIN first.

Thanks,
Serhad Doken