No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

sing anything, please correct me. If not, them my question is how to implem=
ent that so it would be of interest to a wider audience.<br>
I need to know in the dialplan why (narrowly, a SIP) call was disconnected.=
 In particular, immediately I want to distinguish a disconnection from RTP =
timeout or SIP session timer from another cause. But, more generally, if I =
were to create such a feature, I would also include other indications such =
as e. g. which party has issued a BYE.<br>

So, if I am implementing that,<br>
1. Is that thing of a common interest and may go into the trunk as a new fe=
ature?<br>
2. What is a better way to report that to the dialplan:<br>
 =A0 a - set a channel variable<br>
 =A0 b - report that through the CHANNEL() function.<br>
 =A0 c - other?<br>
Thanks,<br>
=A0-kkm<br>