[asterisk-dev] AGI control stream file

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Fri Jul 3 14:01:21 CDT 2009

I am working on some AGI development that requires control of audio file
playback. The control stream file is working for the most part, but to meet
one of the project requirements I need to be able to let the user enter
stream playback in either, rewind, fastforward or pause states with a
single key press. To this point I have not figured out a way to enter into
the control stream file command in anything other than a play state. This
requires that the user must hit the, rw, ffwd or pause key..

After looking at the c code for the control stream file function I could
not figure out a way to force the system to allow for this. Does any one
have any ideas?  What would it take to add this to the core system?

Thanks
Bryant