[asterisk-dev] SMDI Function Call Redux

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Jan 27 10:32:57 CST 2009

On Jan 27, 2009, at 10:00 AM, Bill Sofko wrote:
> Alas, however, I am back to it and want to solve our issue in the same
> manner as discussed last year, but see that Russell's patches did
> not make
> it into the production release of 1.6.x. Russell, I was hoping that
> you
> might still have the patches and might again be willing be post them
> in an
> svn branch for us to test. I've already ordered the hardware for this
> project, so it's a "definite go" this time around. I apologize for not
> being more aggressive in our testing last year and appreciate your
> patience with me.

Hey!  I ended up merging the patch in to Asterisk, actually.  It did
not make it in to 1.6.0, as we worked on this after 1.6.0 had already
been feature frozen.  However, the updated functionality is in 1.6.1.

If you run into any problems, please post them on bugs.digium.com.

Thanks again!

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Senior Software Engineer, Open Source Team Lead