[asterisk-dev] Planning for Asterisk 1.6.1 - chan_sip

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Feb 19 11:01:36 CST 2009

Johansson Olle E wrote:
> 17 feb 2009 kl. 21.16 skrev Russell Bryant:
>> http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/team/oej/sip-compliance/sipobjects.txt?view=markup
>>
>> I think that what is written here sounds good to me.  Does anyone else
>> have any comments?  Also, do we have code to write to get this to be
>> the reality in the 1.6.1 code base?
>
> No, we don't have the code. I was going to start as soon as I had some
> feedback.
> Anyone else with opinions?
>
> This really need to be fixed and tested heavily before release.

I agree, and I would love to help make it happen.  So, how should we
approach this issue?

Do you know of specific problems that this code still has?  I know there
were some bug reports, but they have all been closed now.

Do we just need to do a review of the matching code and make sure it's
doing what we want it to do, and then do some testing?

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Senior Software Engineer, Open Source Team Lead