[asterisk-dev] Planning for Asterisk 1.6.1 - chan_sip

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Mon Feb 23 15:10:17 CST 2009

Russell Bryant wrote:
> I agree, and I would love to help make it happen.  So, how should we
> approach this issue?
>
> Do you know of specific problems that this code still has?  I know there
> were some bug reports, but they have all been closed now.
>
> Do we just need to do a review of the matching code and make sure it's
> doing what we want it to do, and then do some testing?

Josh and I spent some time today doing code review and testing of the
related code.  We identified some issues and have written a patch to
address them.  See the following review request for the patch:

http://reviewboard.digium.com/r/172/

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Senior Software Engineer, Open Source Team Lead