[asterisk-dev] Implementing priodic announces in Dial

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 02:15:00 CST 2009

First, thank you all for your responses and interest! :)

* Leif: I never thought about that hack :) but if can't achieve what I
want by modifying the source I believe it's a good trick :)

* Mark: If I do it in wait_for_answer function, I believe I'll have to
call execute "winner = ast_waitfor_n(watchers, pos, to);" several
times and playback the announcement every X seconds... am I right?
Btw, where in the code can I find an example of how to detect and
answer frame in the meanwhile?

* Russel: That's cool, but I don't think I'm able to do it... yet :)

Thanks again for your responses!

--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."