[asterisk-dev] Music on hold after an attended transfer to a queue.

nico kooijman syspert at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 04:12:26 CST 2009

Hello,

I found the following problem in using Asterisk. In version 1.2.26.1 and in
1.6.2 (RC6) after an attended transfer of a caller.

Caller calls transferer, transferer calls a queue and hears musiconhold.
The call is transfered and the caller is connected to the queue but doesn't
hear anything.

When a blind transfer method is used the problem does not occur

On a attended transfer the other way around also does not work, I'm not
questioning why, but if someone calls a queue and then transfers the call
attended to a callee also the musiconhold is not played anymore.

Regards Nico