[asterisk-dev] [feature] Support for relative paths for all "say" functions

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Aug 21 17:09:28 CDT 2009

Nicolas Chapleau wrote:

> I agree, but there would be lot's of flip flopping around on the
> LANGUAGE flag. This would also render "say" functions
> to not play the correct language syntax for numbers, dates and times as
> the functions are not aware on how to play fr_special1, fr_special2, ...

I believe you might be right, in which case this is a bug that must be
fixed. All parts of Asterisk that interpret LANGUAGE should handle it
the same way.

Why would you need to flip-flop around with LANGUAGE? Are you saying you
have more than one different set of digit prompts to use during a single
call?

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com