[asterisk-dev] DeadAgi application issue

Max Alex max.asterisk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 02:57:42 CDT 2009

Hi,
Thanks for your help!!
Actually the scripts which are set to run to the hangup of channels, which
is originated for sending fax.
We are trying to get the answer time, duration of fax on hangup of that
channels, but the script becomes stuck and we need to restart the asterisk
and also we are not getting any output of script as it is stuck.

Please advise for this !!
Thanks,
Max Alex
Voip Developer