[asterisk-dev] SIP users authentication ...

Mauro Sergio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Mon Aug 24 07:14:06 CDT 2009

Hello there!

I've sent this message some time ago, and I've got no answer since then.

Can you please give me a reply discarding the idea, or commenting it on
any way ?
I think this could be usefull to anyone that want to have different ways
to perform SIP authentication (and maybe IAX as well).

Thanks and best regards,
Mauro.

--
__At.,