[asterisk-dev] Verifone-Asterisk-AGI

Noe Lozano noelozano19 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 14:32:35 CDT 2009

Yes, is possible, but is not the better option, if you want banking transactions is more simple try with simple Multithread socket by Web, because one transaction is send only when all information is get from user and all the capabilitys of Asterisk are not good, in other words the firsts goal of asterisk is the voice or tones, and in a transaction from a POS you dont have any.
if you need a telephony pool and not have other option, yes is possible. but a Web connection is more stable.
I am from Mexico, and my English is not extraordinary, if you can i prefer Spanish