[asterisk-dev] Verifone-Asterisk-AGI

Juan Miguel Quiros Arrieta jquiros at SistemasAnaliticos.net
Wed Apr 29 12:29:51 CDT 2009

Hi

I have to develop an application using the VeriFone vx510 device and I
read this device needed or could use a PPPoE connection in order to
validate and send all information collected from the end user. My
question is if I can use the asterisk and an IVR development using AGI
to interact with the VeriFone. I mean, VeriFone<->E1 or
FXs-o<->Asterisk<->MyAgiIVR.  And if its possible to send information in
real time to the VeriFone. Has someone done this.

Greetings