[asterisk-dev] Verifone-Asterisk-AGI

Noe Lozano noelozano19 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 14:56:35 CDT 2009

ok, how extra data, you need considered a Modem Pools in Asterisk to.

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:29:51 -0600
From: jquiros at SistemasAnaliticos.net
To: asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-dev] Verifone-Asterisk-AGI

Hi

I have to develop an application using the VeriFone vx510
device and I read this device needed or could use a PPPoE connection in order
to validate and send all information collected from the end user. My question
is if I can use the asterisk and an IVR development using AGI to interact with
the VeriFone. I mean, VeriFone<->E1 or
FXs-o<->Asterisk<->MyAgiIVR.  And if its possible to send
information in real time to the VeriFone. Has someone done this.

Greetings