[asterisk-dev] Please reopen bug #13409

Venefax venefax at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 21:49:30 CDT 2008

I think that for one call we can have several cdr records with the same
uniqueid. That is normal. I have up to 10 some times. That is not a bug in
itself, it is a misdesign of the database model. Please make sure that you
don't change the way it works now. It will break all versions in production.
What we should not have, and maybe that's what is happening, is the same
exact record stored twice, I mean, a single Dial attempt being recorded
twice, that would be fatal and it would generate chaos. Every Dial attempt
should generate a single CDR record.