[asterisk-dev] Please reopen bug #13409

Steve Murphy murf at digium.com
Thu Sep 4 19:33:34 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 18:36 -0300, Daniel Ferrer wrote:
> I tested today 1.4.22-rc3, as I see it includes patch for issue #13409.
>
> This patch is causing me CDR problems, I use cdr_mysql (from addons
> package) as backend, and in a normal call A->B, this patch causes to
> post the CDR twice, giving me a constraint key violation (uniqueid is
> primary key in cdr table).
>
> Can you reopen this? I've a slighty modified patch that calls also
> ast_cdr_detach but doesn't post a new cdr. I cannot post it or write a
> note to this issue because it is in 'fixed' state.

Daniel--

I'll be looking into this. I realized that calling cdr_detach() to free
the cdr before destroying the channel might be a rash thing to do, but
saw no doubles in my testing, so thought that the single-channel filter
might be taking care of this situation. Evidently not.

The bug has been re-opened, so please attach your fix and I'll see what
I can do.

murf

--
Steve Murphy