[asterisk-dev] app_fax build issue and bug tracking

Brendan Martens brendan.martens at crosscomm.net
Tue Nov 18 13:59:04 CST 2008

I tried to enter a bug report for app_fax in /branches/1.6.0/ but it
was closed.... I don't really understand the reason, qwell's
explanation didn't make a lot of sense to me. Am I wrong to assume
that we want to apply a known fix for a bug in /branches/1.6.0/?

Also it would be great if there was a way on the bug tracking system
to post to a closed bug. I have no way to communicate with qwell about
this issue except on this list or by opening another bug...

Here is the bug report I opened in regards to this:

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=13913

I apologize if I am just missing something or not understanding a
process, I'm just trying to help a bug get squashed.

Brendan Martens