[asterisk-dev] Strange characters in 1.4.20

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Wed May 21 10:35:02 CDT 2008

I don't believe I did anything different on this install that I haven't
done a hundred times before.

Just download the sources and make install across the board (Asterisk,
libpri, and zaptel).

I'm doing another build later today on a different server, I'll let you
know if I see the same thing.

Regards,
--
John Lange