[asterisk-dev] Strange characters in 1.4.20

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Wed May 21 10:23:52 CDT 2008

On Wednesday 21 May 2008 09:23:06 John Lange wrote:
> We did the upgrade to 1.4.20 last evening and now every time we connect
> to the console (via ssh) we get very odd characters at the beginning of
> every line.
>
> Is this a funky problem with our system or a weird bug?

I know what the problem is, but I don't understand how you're getting it,
unless you've got version skew (using an older version of the Asterisk remote
console to connect to a newer version of Asterisk).  This would happen if you
did not restart (by typing 'quit') all of your remote consoles.

--
Tilghman