[asterisk-dev] Issues with main/http.c in trunk

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Tue Mar 25 10:47:13 CDT 2008

Kevin Wrote:
> Dan Austin wrote:

>> Does the http interface work for you with a recent checkout of
>> Trunk?

> /me sheepishly avoids the question

> Yeah... well, it did while I was working on those changes,
> but I can't say that I did any more testing with the final
> batch of changes.
> Unfortunately I'm currently on the road and will be quite
> busy for the next couple of days so I won't be able to hack
> on it any more.

> For now I'd suggest that you do your development work against
> the 1.6.0 release branch and then once the HTTP code in trunk
> has settled down you can 'port' the work to that branch (should
> be relatively easy to do).

I'm in no rush, and I have not committed myself to delivering
AJAM/AJAX release of Web-MeetMe, so no worries.  I spent as
much time on it as I did just to see if I could make sense
of the behavior.

Dan