[asterisk-dev] Issues with main/http.c in trunk

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Mar 25 08:15:11 CDT 2008

Dan Austin wrote:

> Does the http interface work for you with a recent checkout of
> Trunk?

/me sheepishly avoids the question

Yeah... well, it did while I was working on those changes, but I can't
say that I did any more testing with the final batch of changes.
Unfortunately I'm currently on the road and will be quite busy for the
next couple of days so I won't be able to hack on it any more.

For now I'd suggest that you do your development work against the 1.6.0
release branch and then once the HTTP code in trunk has settled down you
can 'port' the work to that branch (should be relatively easy to do).

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies