[asterisk-dev] mvanbaak: trunk r125096 - /trunk/channels/chan_skinny.c

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sat Jun 28 15:06:13 CDT 2008

On 11:42, Sat 28 Jun 08, Dan Austin wrote:
> Russell Wrote:
>
> > If anyone is looking for a janitor-style project, while looking over
> > this code I noticed that there is a big need for conversion to linked
> > list macros in chan_skinny.
>
> My last response to this appears to have gone afoul of the size/moderation
> rules.
>
> I made a pass at the conversion on Friday.  I did not manage to learn
> enough about the macros by looking at the channels/apps already using
> them, nor by reading linkedlist.h.  I did remember that Qwell has a
> branch in SVN where he tackled this issue months ago, so I used it as
> a reference, and that was great help in figuring out how to use the
> macros.
>
> I have chan_skinny completely converted (there is a whole lot of new
> code since Qwell worked on his branch).  Compiles with no warnings or
> errors.  I am seeing some odd behavior related to handling multiple calls,
> transfers, placing one call on hold to start another, etc..
>
> I plan to revisit it on Monday, if no one objects I would like to post
> the patch to Mantis so the other developers familiar with chan_skinny
> can review it.
>
> Dan

Dan,

If you have a patch you would like to be tested, tell me the bugnumber.

The issues you see in chan_skinny, do you see them without the macros as
well ?
I remember there was some issue with multiple calls on my box running
latest trunk yesterday.
I'm not at home now and dont have any skinny phones with me here so
cannot verify right now.

--

Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu
http://michiel.vanbaak.eu

"Why is it drug addicts and computer aficionados are both called users?"